Friday, December 11, 2009

Ground Rules

This is my first foray into the illustrious world of blogging, and what better way to start than by exposing to the "world" (momma? are you there?) Sam's and my private disputes & musings.

I thought to set the tone, I'd write out my vows (Sam, feel free to reciprocate):

"I, Eli, take thee, Shmuel, to be my blogging partner, for better and for worse, for richer and for being a musician, through pulled groins and health, in agreement and in your being wrong, to love and to cherish, until one of us gets bored."

I further pledge to:
- keep inside jokes to a minimum
- not edit your posts to make you like more of an ass than you already are
- write here at least as often as I reply to e-mails
- not use this exclusively as a platform for advertising my company (http://tutortrove.com, tagline: "solving the world's crises, several at a time")

Let the games begin,
Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment